- SHARED TOURS
- PRIVATE TOURS
- SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Car Rental
- OTHER SERVICES
- Sign In
- Sign Up
- USD $
- Cart 0
US$95 per Adult
Children: US$76 per child (3 – 11 Years Old)
Duration: 6 hours
• Days Available: Daily
• Times Available: 30 minutes after ship docks
• Dress Code: Wear Swimwear underneath clothing, sandals, casual wear
• What to Bring: Towels, Money for souvenirs, Camera, suntan lotion, aqua shoes or tennis shoes
• Meals/Snacks Included: Lunch can be purchased to go.
• Items not included/ Additional Costs: tips
• NOT SUITABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN, THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED OR PERSONS WITH HEART PROBLEMS
• NOT WHEEL CHAIR ACCESSIBLE
• Cliff jumping is optional and those who do not participate can have just as much fun watching.
• Certified Tour Guides available. One (1) Tour Guide will take 10 – 15 persons per tour
• Aqua Shoes available at the venue for purchase ($12.00) or rental ($6.00)
• Guest will be required to sign a Waiver form prior to the start of the tour
• Seat in coach tour with other passengers
• For private arrangements, please contact us.
Join us for a day of adventure, entertainment and fun as we travel to the peaceful community of Thatch Hill in the parish of St. Ann. Here, amidst the flora and fauna of this tropical rain-forest, lies the amazing and exotic waterfalls of the Blue Hole. You can only visit to experience it, and after exploring the hidden cave and an invigorating Tarzan-like rope swing, jump, dive and swim in the three (3) cool pools.
Afterwards, visit Jamaica’s No. 1 attraction, Dunn’s River Falls. Upon arrival, you will hear the gush of water as you approach a long set of stairs. Begin your adventurous climb up this amazing 600 ft rock formation in a human chain led by experienced Fall Guides, and if you can’t, then relax and swim at the foot of the Falls as the water cascades past you and splashes into the ocean below. Make sure to bring your waterproof camera. Your guide will be happy to take your photo along the way at one of the many cool plunge pools you’ll encounter as you journey upwards.
On your way to the bus park, browse through the Falls craft market for souvenirs and gift items or purchase your meal to go. Definitely an experience of a lifetime!!!
Shore Excursions Related
Caribbean World Vacations and Budget Tours Jamaica are committed to providing safe, reliable service for customers in compliance with applicable government orders and guidelines.